Do you have snack attacks? Are you a potato chip addict? Can’t resist crunchy food? Make the switch to Way Better Snacks and give your body the nutrients it deserves! I highly recommend Way Better Snacks because they are non-GMO, certified gluten-free, certified whole grain, and OU kosher. Their chips include wonderful ingredients like chia, flax, quinoa, daikon radish seeds, and broccoli seeds. These seeds are actually sprouted, so you are obtaining the maximum amount of nutrients for your body! My favorite Way Better Chips are No Salt Naked Blues and Simply Sweet Potato. Give the sweet potato chips a try along with my delicious Cranberry Hemp Hummus. Yum!
- 1 can organic chickpeas (garbanzo beans)
- 1 C organic, all-natural cranberry sauce (look for a variety without corn syrup, you can find this at most natural health food stores)
- 2 Tbsp tahini
- 1 clove of organic garlic
- 1 Tbsp hemp seeds
- A sprinkle of sea salt
- 1 Tbsp cold-pressed, extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 C fresh organic cranberries
- A drizzle of lemon juice
Add the chickpeas, cranberry sauce, tahini, garlic, hemp seeds, sea salt, and olive oil to your food processor. Process until mixture is smooth. Add the whole cranberries and process until their are little chunks of cranberries visible. Drizzle in the lemon juice and stir. Serve in a small bowl with your Way Better Simply Sweet Potato Chips.