Don’t break the bank to eat healthy! In this episode of Authentic Self Wellness Radio, we are talking about seven affordable foods that are packed with nutrients to help you look and feel your best! You can find these foods at just about any grocery store or market. They are also easy to incorporate into your daily diet!
Think salads are boring? Think again! This recipe is loaded with nourishing ingredients to help boost your energy levels, promote clear skin, and keep your immune system strong. It’s packed with antioxidants, protein, and healthy fats which makes it a well-rounded salad that your body will crave. Enjoy!
Superfood Spinach Salad (serves one or two people)
- 1 1/2 cups organic spinach leaves
- 1/2 avocado, sliced into pieces
- 1/3 cup organic cherry tomatoes, sliced in half
- 1/3 cup organic blackberries
- 1/3 cup raw pecans
- 1/3 cup pomegranate seeds
- 1 Tbsp cold-pressed extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tsp apple cider vinegar
- 1 tsp balsamic vinegar
- 1 tsp fresh lemon juice
- Sea salt and pepper to taste
In a large bowl, add all of the salad ingredients. In a mason jar, add all of the dressing ingredients. Shake the jar well until all of the ingredients have been combined. Drizzle the dressing on top of the salad. Toss the salad so all of the ingredients are coated with the dressing. Serve and enjoy!