It’s November; the season for giving thanks and appreciating all that we have. From family to friends, it’s a time for us to reflect on all of the wonderful things in our lives. For me, I’m thankful for the simple pleasures in life. One of my favorite things is curling up with a good book and a hot cup of ORGANIC INDIA tulsi tea. This season, I give thanks to such an amazing company who cares not only for their customers, but for their farmers and our planet as well. How much do I love ORGANIC INDIA? Let me count the ways:
- Sip away your Stress! ORGANIC INDIA tulsi tea is not only delicious, it has long been used as a natural way to promote calmness and tranquility in the body. That’s because tulsi acts as an adaptogenic herb, relieving the body’s negative reaction to stress while helping boost the immune system. Adaptogenic herbs have been used in Chinese and Ayurvedic medicine for thousands of years because of their amazing healing properties. In fact, many adaptogenic herbs have been referred to by herbalists as rejuvenative and restorative herbs. That’s why I am so thankful for ORGANIC INDIA and their wide variety of tulsi tea flavors to choose from.
- Always Organic – Not only are the tulsi teas from ORGANIC INDIA a wonderful way to wind-down, you will always have the peace of mind that your hot cup of tea is filled with USDA certified organic goodness. Not only is this good for your mind, body, and spirit, this is good for our Mother Earth.
- The Easiest part of your Day – Enjoying a hot cup of ORGANIC INDIA tulsi tea couldn’t be any easier. Just steep your tea bag in a cup of hot water for three to five minutes and you are good to go. If you choose to steep your tea longer, this will allow the herbs’ nutritional and healing properties to release even more. Some people will even steep their ORGANIC INDIA tulsi tea for up to 20 minutes! Whatever your fancy, there’s no reason why you can’t enjoy a mug of tulsi tea any-time, any-day.
- Wide Variety to choose from – In the mood for something fruity? How about a comforting flavor that warms your soul? No matter your tea preference, ORGANIC INDIA has you covered. With over 20 different tulsi tea flavors to choose from, you are sure to find the best one to suit your mood. Each tea bag contains three varieties of tulsi leaves: Rama, Vana, and Krishna. From there, they add a variety of ingredients to diversify the flavors of their tea. Make sure to stock up on a variety of flavors so you always have options, right in your very own pantry!
- Caring for their Farmers – Not only is ORGANIC INDIA conscious of the ingredients used in their teas, they care deeply about their farmers too! Not only do they work with thousands of small family farmers to cultivate tens of thousands of acres of sustainable, organic farmland, they support the livelihood and well-being of these farmers along with wild tribal crafters in rural India. These farmers grown their crops under their guidance and then ORGANIC INDIA purchases them at a premium market price.
Hi friends! I’ve still been getting a lot of great questions from you…thanks for sending those in! This episode answers some of the questions that I think apply to us all. During this episode, I also share some exciting news about how you will soon be able to work with me, one-on-one! Tune in and enjoy.