Stressed out? Can’t stop emotionally eating? Need more energy? It’s time to get healthy and happy! Be sure to enroll in this upcoming ONLINE workshop hosted by our very own Nutritionist Margaux J Rathbun, B.S., N.T.P.!
During this five-week online course (bit.ly/1kkaRDx), you will discover natural ways to improve digestion, manage stress, stop emotional eating, sleep well, and make the most delicious and nourishing meals possible. Topics will also include managing inflammation, juicing, making smoothies, how to stop feeding your feelings, the best way to grocery shop, and much more.
This course comes with:
– Exclusive access to Margaux’s weekly 30-minute webinar classes
– A beautiful handbook that you can download and use to follow along with the class
– A recipe eBook packed with delicious mood-boosting recipes
– 1 weekly 30 minute live chat with Margaux (to check on your progress)
– Weekly class bulletins sent to your inbox filled with ideas, inspiration, and affirmations
As an added bonus, each student will receive a Mood Boosting Care Package from me! These care packages are stuffed with fantastic healthy goodies and coupons for you to use as we go through the five-week course. I’ll also send you one of my reusable Authentic Self Wellness (ASW) lunch totes…they are pretty cute. Just a heads up that I can only send these to people living within the USA.
Hi friends! I am excited to announce my new summer speaking series at Williams-Sonoma, Washington Square (Tigard, OR). My first workshop will be all about juicing and making smoothies. This is a free workshop but you must RSVP here! It will be held on Saturday, May 2nd, 2015 at 1 pm. The Williams-Sonoma store is located in the Washington Square Mall near Nordstrom.
During this event, you will learn:
– The differences between juicing and blending
– The best ingredients to use and their health benefits
– Fun ways to add ORGANIC INDIA USA products to your recipes
– Tips to make each process go smoother
– Ways to keep your juicing and smoothie produce fresh
– The best tools and machines to use for blending and juicing
– Fun, easy, and affordable recipes
I had a wonderful time meeting all of you at my recent workshop! It was held at Whole Foods Market (Tigard, OR) on April 9, 2015. During this event, we served ORGANIC INDIA Tulsi Tea, munched on mood-boosting snacks, and learned how nutrition plays an important role in the way we feel. Stay tuned for my next event!